- 131 Stinson-Remick Hall
Wriddhi Chakraborty is currently pursuing Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering from University of Notre Dame, Indiana, USA, under Dr. Suman Datta. He received his Bachelors’ degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, India, in 2018. His current research focuses on performance improvement of advanced CMOS technology at cryogenic temperature (Cryogenic CMOS) for quantum computing and high-performance computing applications, which involves experimental characterization and device modeling at cryogenic temperature. His research interest also includes Monolithic 3D integration of advanced CMOS logic and memory with high-performance Back-end-of-the-Line (BEOL) transistors and low temperature processed Ferroelectric Field-effect transistor (FeFET). He also received the DAAD-WISE scholarship (2017) for working on a summer research project for developing Quantum-circuit synthesis algorithm at Universitat Bremen, Germany.
1. W. Chakraborty, B. Grisafe, H. Ye, I. Lightcap, K. Ni, and S. Datta, “BEOL Compatible Dual-Gate Ultra-Thin Body W-Doped Indium-Oxide Transistor with ION=370µA/µm, SS=73mV/dec and ION/IOFF ratio >4x109”, 2020 Symposium on VLSI Technology, Honolulu, HI (Best Student Paper Award)
2. W. Chakraborty, K. Ni, J. Smith, A. Raychowdhury and S. Datta, “An Empirically Validated Virtual Source FET Model for Deeply Scaled Cool CMOS”, 2019 IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM), San Francisco, CA
3. W. Chakraborty, U. Sharma, S.Datta and S. Mahapatra, “Hot Carrier Degradation in Cool-CMOS”, 2020 IEEE International Reliability Physics Symposium, Dallas, TX
3. W. Chakraborty, K. Ni, S. Dutta, B. Grisafe, J. Smith and S. Datta,, “Cryogenic Response of HKMG MOSFETs for Quantum Computing Application”, 77th Device Research Conference, 2019
4. K. Ni, A.K.Saha, W. Chakraborty, B.Grisafe, J. Smith, S.Gupta and S. Datta, “Equivalent Oxide Thickness (EOT) Scaling With Hafnium Zirconium Oxide High-κ Dielectric Near Morphotropic Phase Boundary”, IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM), 2019
5. K. Ni, W. Chakraborty, J. Smith, B. Grisafe and S. Datta, “Fundamental Understanding and Control of Device-To-Device Variation in Deeply Scaled Ferroelectric FETs”, Symposium on VLSI Technology, 2019