- 131 Stinson-Remick Hall
Aniket Gupta is currently pursuing Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering from University of Notre Dame, Indiana, USA, under Dr. Suman Datta. He received his Bachelors’ degree with highest CGPA in department of Electronics and Communication Engineering from National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand, India, in 2020. He was Research Intern at Chair for Embedded Systems Department of Computer Science in Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) in Germany from June 2019 to December 2019. He received the DAAD-WISE scholarship (2019) for working on a summer research project for exploring reliability issues in Ferroelectric FETs devices at KIT, Germany. He was also awarded with the Mitacs Globalink scholarship in 2019. He has received the best startup paper award at VDAT 2019 conference.
1. Aniket Gupta, Nitanshu Chauhan, Om Prakash and Hussam Amrouch, “On the Resiliency of NC-FinFET SRAMs against Variation: MFIS Structure”, 2021 IEEE Simulation of Semiconductor Processes And Devices Conference (SISPAD).
2. Gupta, A., Bajpai, G., Singhal, P., Bagga, N., Prakash, O., Banchhor, S., Amrouch, H. and Chauhan, N., 2021, March. Traps Based Reliability Barrier on Performance and Revealing Early Ageing in Negative Capacitance FET. In 2021 IEEE International Reliability Physics Symposium (IRPS) (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
3. A. Gupta, K. Ni, O. Prakash, X. S. Hu and H. Amrouch, "Temperature Dependence and Temperature-Aware Sensing in Ferroelectric FET," 2020 IEEE International Reliability Physics Symposium (IRPS), Dallas, TX, USA, 2020, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/IRPS45951.2020.9129226.
4. A. Gupta, K. Ni, O. Prakash, S. Thomann, X. S. Hu and H. Amrouch, "Impact of Extrinsic Variation Sources on the Device-to-Device Variation in Ferroelectric FET," 2020 IEEE International Reliability Physics Symposium (IRPS), Dallas, TX, USA, 2020, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/IRPS45951.2020.9128323.
5. Aniket Gupta, Nitanshu Chauhan, Om Prakash and Hussam Amrouch, “Variability Effects in FinFET Transistors and Emerging NC-FinFET”, 2021 IEEE International Conference on IC Design and Technology (ICICDT).